Her First Undercover Journalism Job

Episode 42: Her First Undercover Journalism Assignment

Scene: Sonnet's apartment - ideally, one of the walls in the living room is a mirror that covers the whole wall. Sonnet is wearing jeans and a t-shirt. We see her walk to the front door of her apartment and open it. Both are long-legged and slender - a dancer's build. Jana rushes in. Jana is coming from work (at a newspaper) and has on a short skirt, heels, blouse that shows off some cleavage. She's carrying a medium-sized bag that has some clothes in it.

Sonnet asks "You sounded so weird on the phone, Jana. What's up?"

"I need your help, Sonnet. I got my first undercover, investigative assignment."

"That's wonderful! I know you've been trying to get that for a long time. What can I do to help?"

"Yeah, it'll be good once I get past this assignment." She sits on a chair and Sonnet sits opposite her. "You've got to promise not to tell this to Roger or anyone else."

"You're my best friend. Of course I promise."

"You know that strip club that opened downtown? The paper wants to do a story on it from the inside, talk to the girls, you know, find out what's really happening in there. Well, they feel that cuz I used to be on our team's dance squad, I could apply and get work there without being suspicious."

"For real? Are you going to do it?"

"Well, my editor's promised not to tell anyone, so they won't be coming there and embarrassing me. My name and picture won't appear anywhere in the story. And he promises that if I do this one well, he has a lot of industrial and political topics he wants to go after and he promises that I can have first shot at any of them. I told him it felt like he was testing me, but he insists this is a real story and they've had reports about all kinds of shit happening at the club, and they think I'm the only one they can really send to learn anything."

"Wow, Jana, that's brave. I don't think I could do something like that. But what do you need from me?"

"Sure I've done lots of cheerleading and dancing, but I've never stripped. I know that Roger likes to go to clubs and takes you sometimes. You've got to tell me how to do it."

"You know, Roger's the one you should ask."

"Sonnet, you've got to promise me that Roger will never know about this! He already makes me uncomfortable He looks at me too much. Has he ever asked you to dance for him? Has he ever taken you to a club to see what to do?"

"Okay, I promise." Sonnet sighs. "Well, you know that Roger likes it when I dance for him to get us both excited. I guess I could show you the little bit that I know.

"I wouldn't ask you if this weren't my big break."

"First thing, we'll have to get you something to wear."

Jana shakes the bag. "I stopped at the Dare Zone on the way here and bought some outfits. I never thought I'd be in there — especially with the newspaper paying for it." She dumps out the bag. She chooses a very short skirt with a slit that goes all the way up the side, a matching g-string and matching bra. "I think this is my favorite."

"Okay, you put that on. I'll go change into one of my dance outfits and be right back." Sonnet leaves the room. We watch Jana take off her clothes. She poses and glances at herself in the mirror and then puts on the outfit. She adjusts it in the mirror, turns to check her back, pulls up the skirt to check how her ass looks in the g-string.

Sonnet reenters the room in dancewear and heels. "Be sure to put your heels back on. You'll have to practice dancing in heels." She walks to her iPod and plugs it into a speaker and starts a suitable song. She pulls up a chair from her dining table. "Okay, you start by being the man. Sit here and spread your legs because I get to stand between them. And I can touch you, but you can't touch me." Sonnet does a strip tease to her thong. She gives her advice along the way and demonstrates — "he's watching your hands touch yourself and imagining that it's his hands, so rub your hands up and down over your body"; "you can lean over so your boobs brush against his face while you blow in his ear"; "You can use your finger to point and direct his attention to your crotch"; "sit in his lap and wiggle"; "rub your hands on his legs." Jana shudders a little as Sonnet does this. Sonnet reminds her "well, he'll have pants on when you do it." Sonnet stops and asks "If I remember, it's a nude club, right?"

"Yes."

"Shit. Okay. You'll have to practice taking off your panties over your heels. It's best if you drop them to the floor and then step out of them." She shows how to do it and and dances for a little bit more and just stops. The songs just keep playing in the background while Sonnet describes all of this. And, depending on the club, it may be customary to give the customer a quick kiss on the lips when your dance is over." She leans over and kisses Jana briefly. Sonnet stands up straight and puts her hands over her breasts. "Are you ready to trade?"

"No. But I'll do it anyway."

They trade places. Jana strips for Sonnet and tries out all of the things Sonnet showed her. After she takes off her g-string she dances, pointing to her pussy, and then fingers herself.

"You can't do that!"

Jana laughs. "I know. I won't do that for real. But it's hard not to. This really turns me on a lot!"

"Me, too. I've only stripped for Roger before, so I've never stripped without hang sex afterwards." They look at each other's eyes. "You forgot my kiss." Jana gives Sonnet a kiss on the lips, a little longer than the one that Sonnet gave her." They're staring in each other's eyes. "This is crazy."

"I know. I'm going to try that kiss one more time." She kisses Sonnet a little longer. When she stops and starts to back up, Sonnet pulls her back and they french kiss. They continue to french kiss and finger themselves at the same time. Eventually, Jana puts one leg over Sonnet's leg and grinds herself on Sonnet's leg.

"Come up higher. Rub your pussy against mine." They get down to the floor and trib feverishly until they're worn out. Then they stay intertwined on the floor, kissing and caressing each other.

Jana says "I like dancing for you."

"Can I come watch you at the club?"

Jana thinks about it. "That's not going to be a good idea, because I can't resist you. But how about if you come over whenever my shift ends and I'll dance for you. Or you for me."

"I promise to do that." And they kiss as the scene fades.

https://launchpad.net/~yotihigo1

https://laracasts.com/discuss/channels/laravel/52-validation-errors-are-empty-at-random-moments

https://www.laprovence.com/user/286786

https://impression3d.laposte.fr/en/users/votusovi

https://www.kropyva.ch/f/res/4.html#5450

https://linktr.ee/feceliti

https://linkhay.com/blog/74509/beth-called-me-on-monday

https://list.ly/inlotnoli/lists

https://www.longisland.com/profile/sirutuca

https://blog.lupa.cz/internet/dell-latitude-e4200-nejlehci-notebook-na-svete/1143900/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Her First Gang Bang Ch. 03

Under the Knife

Wife at the Company Retreat