Jan's 1st Blacking In Jamaica Pt. 05

The Aftermath

My much needed sleep was interrupted by the sound of a knock on our hotel room door.

Donning my robe, opening the door slightly, unexpectedly finding Karen's husband Rick standing there, with a very worried look on his face.

"Jan, Karen is missing," he said. "I woke up and she was gone. I've checked everywhere."

Remembering when I last saw Karen, I encouraged her to leave Marcus and James room with me and call it a night.

Karen insisting she wanted to stay, telling me it was ok to leave her alone with five very horny black men.

"No worries Jan," she said while being double penetrated by Dave and AJ. "I'm a big girl, having the time of my life."

Distinctly remembering hearing Karen moaning and familiar groan as one of these men unloaded their balls into her again. I closed the door behind me and head back to my room.

That was nearly two hours ago.

Now with an almost frantic Rick standing there, I stepped outside of my room closing the door behind me, leaving Michael to continue sleeping off his hangover.

"Let's go find her, I think I know where she is," I said quietly.

Additionally warning him, "You might not be happy what we find."

He said, "I don't care what's she's done, or who she's with. I just want to know she's safe."

I assured him she would be alright, but was never the less worried what might occur when Rick discovered what had happened.

As we approached Marcus's room, I could hear rapid staccato slapping sound of skin hitting skin, the moaning and groaning of a sexual coupling going on, coming thru the vented bathroom window.

"Are you sure you want to see this?" I asked Rick.

His throat now dry, barely managing to croak out a faint, "Yes".

Knocking softly on the door, a surprised Rod answered saying, "Jan, back so soon?"

Noticing Rick, "Whoa, Is this going to be a problem?, he said with sudden concern in his voice.

"No problem," Rick said. "I just want to make sure my wife is safe."

"Ok," Rod said. Karen is just fine, here of her own free will. Free to leave when she wants to. However you can come in and observe. It's your choice. Your wife is quite hot woman."

I knew Rick wanted to see, had to see.

Entering the room, it now reeking of the scent of sweaty bodies and sex. Lot's of sex.

It took a moment for our eyes to adjust to the low light level.

As expected, there was Karen and Marcus fucking on the queen bed on the far side of the room. Her legs on his shoulders, his huge uncut cock ramming noisily in and out of her. The sound of his hips and ball sack slapping against her almost echoing thru the room. The sound the same as we heard from outside of the room, only much louder.

Karen, looked over at Rick and I, a sorrowful, remorseful look on her face as Marcus continued pounding her.

Upon closer inspection, I realized Marcus's huge cock wasn't pounding her cunt, he was fucking her petite ass. She was taking his monster cock seemingly effortlessly.

Marcus acknowledging us finally saying, "Jan, Karen here is one fine piece of ass." Then addressing Rick, "You the hubby?" Without giving Rick a chance to answer or missing a single stroke, "You are one lucky man."

Unable to restrain himself any longer, Rick opened his robe and began stroking his cock as he continue to observe the carnage being done to his wife's once tight ass.

Noticing this, Marcus's brother James walked over saying, "She's quite the woman, insatiable. I agree, you are definitely a lucky man to have such a hot wife."

Continuing, "She told us she has never been double penetrated before, well that is until tonight. Would you like seeing her fuck two cocks at once?"

Without waiting for an answer, James laid on the bed next to his brother and Karen.

Overhearing the conversation, Marcus withdrew his cock from her cunt to facilitate the act that was about to begin.

"Reverse cowgirl", his single command. "Let your hubby see your pretty cunt while I fuck your sweet ass."

Obliging, Karen climbed on top of James. Rising up, took hold of his cock, aiming it at her gaped anus, then sank down slowly on it, giving Rick an opportunity to observe her ass swallow up this monster cock inch by inch until it completely disappeared.

Mission accomplished, leaning back, giving her hubby a grand view of her current condition, she gave him a sly smile. She knew she had him exactly where she wanted him.

"Oh fuck," was all that Rick could manage.

The look on his face telling her everything she needed to know. Her hubby was really enjoying her performance. He liked being cuckolded.

"Honey, I think you like seeing this big black dick in my ass, don't you?", as she began raising and lowering herself. Do you like watching him fucking me? You know the black men have been fucking me all night, bareback. Cumming in my pussy, ass, and mouth.

"And yes, before you ask, I've swallowed a lot of cum."

Karen ready for the main act, spread her legs wide, inviting Marcus to fuck her saying, "Honey, if you think my pussy looks gaped now, just wait until Marcus finishes fucking me. It's going to look like a tunnel with a river of cum flowing out of it."

Marcus then climbed between her legs, slapped his cock against against her pussy lips and clit, before plunging balls deep into Karen again for the Nth time.

Now with both men fucking her ass and cunt simultaneously, the optics and audio too much to take, Rick cock exploded with burst after burst of cum shooting everywhere.

This was my cue to leave the room. There didn't appear to be any drama here now.

Rod, stopped me asking, "Are you sure you want to leave?"

The moisture growing between my legs telling me to stay, but I told him, "After watching that performance, I'd like to stay, but can't. I've got Michael to attend to, remember we are leaving today and I have to pack.

Ignoring my words, reaching for me, undid the sash and opened the front of my robe. His hand immediately roaming between my legs.

"You voice is telling me you have to leave, but your pussy is betraying you. It's sopping wet. I think we have time for one last fuck, one for the road so to speak. Don't worry I'll make it quick."

I expected him to pull me back into the room, to join the fray with Karen already in progress, but was wrong. We remained outside of the room.

Removing my robe completely, he bent me over, forcing me to rest my hands on the rough stucco wall. His cock at full attention, immediately entered me and began fucking my cunt.

He was right, I wanted this last fuck of the vacation badly. As it was now early AM there only a few people out, but those that were were treated to quite a show. A big black man fucking a tall blonde women right out in the open.

I was ready for this last black cock fuck, and came in minutes. Rod doing likewise, his final thrust deep as I felt his cock pulse, filling my cunt yet again..

"Jan, you are the greatest, I so wanted you one last time before you returned home."

"Me too." I said. "There's always next year. And perhaps you might pay us a visit at our home." I sheepishly added.

"I might just do that. Maybe I'll bring some friends with me." he said with a wink.

With that, I put my robe back on, headed back to my room, his final load leaking out of my cunt, running down my leg.

Returning to my room, I found Michael awake asking, "Where did you disappear to? Was that Rick at the door earlier?"

I gave him the abridged version of the what occurred after he passed out. Opening my robe, displaying remainder of of Rod's last donation.

Of course I let him fuck me, especially since I was already well lubricated. We both came quickly.

As an aside, I was happy to see that Michael's cock could still satisfy me. Although I'll admit it was not as fulfilling as the steady diet of big black cocks I had received over the last several days.

Two weeks after retuning home, I received a warm welcome from my monthly friend. My period arrived, right on schedule. I had spent many hours worrying about being pregnant. What would I do, what would I say to family and friends, if I had a black baby.

Although relieved, there was a certain element of disappointment as well.

Three months later, I received an email from Karen. Rick had found a new job, but it meant leaving New Jersey and moving to the west coast. Although she hated leaving friends and family behind, it was a dream job for Rick. One that would afford them enough money, allowing her to stay at home and pursue her dream of writing a book.

No mention of the vacation activities were offered.

Of course I congratulated her, wished them both the best of luck, and hoped we would see them again the same time next year at Hedo.

Six months later I received an announcement. After many year of trying to conceive their own, Karen and Rick adopted a newborn black baby boy. They kept the first and middle name given by the biological mother, Marcus James.

As for me, this was a turning point. I've written about a few of the adventures that occurred since my 1st blacking in Jamaica.

Hopefully there will be many more to come.

****Author's note, thanks to those who have taken the time to read this series of Jan's adventures. As asked, more folks have participate in giving "STAR" rating. Comments (positive or negative) are greatly appreciated as well as suggestions for future activities for Jan & Michael.

https://huzzaz.com/collection/francesco-margiotta

http://www.isoladimon.it/members/margiotta/

https://pindorama.org.br/members/margiotta/

http://www.niooz.fr/s/www/users/Margiotta

https://redadn.es/Margiotta/

https://www.myheritage.com/site-643833491/munns?lang=RU

http://margiotta.simpsite.nl/

https://blackhairinformation.com/members/margiotta/

https://www.azbukadiet.ru/members/margiotta/profile/

https://www.pinoyexchange.com/profile/Margiotta

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Her First Gang Bang Ch. 03

Under the Knife

Wife at the Company Retreat