Julie's First Time

I met Julie at Sully's Bar in Boston. She was cute, so I decided to strike up a conversation with her.

"Hi, my name is Steve."

"I'm Julie."

"Hi Julie, nice to meet you. You like kind of young to be able to buy alcohol."

"Haha, I'm 22," said Julie.

"Nice, do you work here in Boston?"

"No, I'm a college student."

"No kidding? That's great. What's your major?"

"I'm studying accounting. My goal is to become a CPA."

"Have you done an internship?"

"No, I haven't."

"An internship can be just as important as the degree. I'm actually a CPA and I could use an intern. Do you think you might be interested?"

"That's nice of you but I'll have to think about it."

"Sure, I understand."

We had a few drinks together and I gave the address to my office and told her to stop by anytime if she decides to pursue the internship.

I really didn't think she would come, but when I went into my office on Monday, there she was waiting outside my door.

"Oh, Hi Julie, I wasn't sure you'd show up."

"Of course, any chance to get an internship and beef up my resume, I'll do it."

She came into the office and took off her coat. She was wearing a tight black sweater that really showed off her small but firm breasts. I offered her a seat and she sat and then we began to talk about doing tax returns. She had only ever done her own, so she had a lot to learn.

We worked closely together for a couple of months. We were getting close and she would occasionally tell me about her personal life. She had a boyfriend but wasn't sure if she loved him and he was also not very ambitious. I could tell she wanted to make sure whoever she married would be able to make a good living.

"There's also another guy I sort of like. His name is Red," she said.

"Well why don't you go on a date with him and see how it goes?"

"I'm still a virgin," she blurted out.

"No kidding. Really?" I asked, surprised that she said that.

"Really."

"What are you waiting for?"

"I want a man with experience that can show me everything."

"Would you like me to teach you?" I asked.

"That would be great, but you have to be gentle with me."

"OK, I'd be honored to do it for you and yes, I'll be gentle."

We decided to spend the weekend and rent a cabin in Vermont. I wanted to make it as special and as comfortable for her as possible. The place we rented was in Waitsfield, up in northern Vermont. It was fall and the foliage was peaking. We decided to go to a farm and go on a hayride. After the ride we went to the barn and had some apple cider donuts.

We arrived back at the cabin about 6 o'clock. I had bought some wine and poured us each a glass.

"Are you nervous, Julie?" I asked.

"Yes, a little."

"We don't have to do it if you don't want to."

"No, I want to. I'll just have a little more wine first."

After our drinks we went into the bedroom. The bed was a nice king size one. It looked very comfortable. I told Julie to take off her clothes and lay on her stomach. She did, and then I proceeded to gently caress her shoulders with my fingertips, barely touching her. Then my fingers went down her spine and I caressed it all the way down to her buttocks. There I made little circles with my fingers and got closer to her anus as I did. Then I worked on the back of her legs, occasionally going up the inside of her thigh and would go up as high as the space where her leg connects to her crotch. I asked her to turn over and I did the same to her front. Starting on her neck and sliding down to her breasts. There I stopped and tugged on the nipples for a while. I could tell she liked that. I told her to spread her legs and then I pulled her pussy lips apart to see if she was well lubed up with her own juices. I didn't want her to experience any discomfort. She was wet alright. It was dripping out like a small stream.

"Did you ever see a cock Julie?

"No, but I always wanted to."

I undressed a put my flaccid cock in front of her face. I told her to gently caress it and it'll grow.

"Oh my, it's getting big."

"How do you like the looks of it."

"It's great and it's nice and hard as a rock"

"Yes, that means we're ready to go".

"The first position we should try is the missionary position. Just lay back, spread your legs and pull your knees up a bit." I said.

As she did, I got on top of her and played with the hole of her vagina with the head of my penis.

"This might hurt a little at first, ok Julie?"

"Ok, I'm ready."

I very slowly inserted the head into her. She winced a little but not too bad. She was definitely wet, my cock slid further and further in. I must have broken her hymen because there was a little blood on my penis as I pulled out. It was also a little sticky.

"Are you ok Julie?"

"Yes, so far so good."

I slid in again and then began to pick up a rhythm. Not too fast. Julie took her hands and put them on my buttocks and pulled me in with the rhythm. She started breathing heavy.

"Oh my God, this feels great," she said.

I picked up the speed a little and moved my cock from side to side inside of her, so she could feel it on the walls of her vagina.

"Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah! It feels so good."

I wondered if I should try and fuck her hard. I really wanted to be pleasurable for her and I didn't want to hurt her.

"Do you want me to go faster?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, faster and harder."

"Ok, hold on."

She clasped my ass pretty tight and I started pumping in and out of her as fast as I could. She was starting to climax, so I kept up the rhythm.

"Oh my God, aaaaaaah."

She came, and I slid my cock out. I hadn't cum yet. I wanted to save it, so we could try a couple of more positions.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Wonderful. I had no idea it was that good. I can't believe I wasted all these years! Haha."

"Would you like some more wine?"

"I'd love some." she said.

We got out of bed, I slipped my boxers back on and she just pulled a blanket around herself and we went and sat the sofa. I poured the wine.

"I'm curious," I said.

"About what?"

"Was that your first orgasm?"

"Yes."

"You never had one masturbating?"No, I've never masturbated. I'm a total virgin! Or at least I was one!"

"Why don't you rest a bit, then I show you another position. Would you like that?"

"I want you to teach me as much as you can. This is great."

We sat there talking and drinking for a while, then I picked up her foot and started to caress the bottom of it. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back. I started gently caressing each toe. Then I moved up her leg and made small circles on the inside of her thigh.

"Oh yeah." She said. "Let's do it again. Your fingers are driving me crazy."

I told her to get into bed and to get on all fours.

"I'm going to do you from behind. Don't worry I'll put my cock in your pussy and not your asshole."

She got on all fours and I really had to admire her ass sticking up in the air that way. It was a nice young ass. I ran my fingers over her buttocks and then in between her legs. She was hot and moist down there.

"Ok," I said, "I'm going to slide it in now."

I took my dick and placed it at the hole of her pussy, then inserted it. She was still so wet.

"Oh, fuck me Steve. Fuck me. Mmmmmm."

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, very much so."

I was pumping in and out of her.

"Instead of being still, you should slide your ass back to meet my cock."

"Ok, I'll try."

She was adapting like a pro. "Is this way better?" I asked.

"I like it better, but I can't see you."

I drooled some saliva onto my fingers and reach around in front and under until I touched her clit. Now I was rubbing her clit and ramming into her at the same time.

"Oh my God. Oh my God. I think I'm going to cum again."

"Go ahead, let it happen. Don't hold back."

"It feels so good. Yes. Yes. YES!"

She collapsed on the bed in exhaustion.

"That was wonderful!" she exclaimed. "Did you have an orgasm too?"

"No, I didn't" I said. "Did you ever see a man cum before?"

"No, I haven't."

"Do you want to watch?"

"Of course! I'd love to see it."

I laid back with my dick standing straight up.

"Julie, wrap your hand around him and stroke it up and down."

"Sure, like this?" as she gripped my cock and started going up and down.

She was doing great for someone with no experience.

"Keep the rhythm going. Consistency is important."

I've have been torturing myself holding back all that semen while fucking a beautiful young woman.

"You can go a little bit faster." I said.

"Ok, like this?

"Perfect."

I could feel the cum rising in my cock and knew it was going to explode any second.

"Ok, Julie move your face closer, so you can get a good view while I cum.'"Ok. I love the way your cock looks. Am I still doing good?"

"Yes", I said quietly.

Just then my cock stiffened, and I shot my first load up in the air. Then the second which went higher, then the third and fourth. It was great.

"WOW! That was so cool!" she said." Look at all that sperm. I didn't realize that so much would come out."

She was laughing and the cum was all over my stomach and there was some on her hand. She started to play with it with her fingers making circles with it.

"Can I taste it?" she asked.

"Sure, you can."

She dipped her index finger into the cum pulled it up and tasted it with the tip of her tongue.

"Mmmmm, that's so good. You know what I heard?"

"What's that?"

"I heard that sperm is good for your complexion." She said.

"I've heard that too, but I'm not sure if it's true."

'I'll try it."

Then she scooped up all the cum with her two hands and proceeded to rub it all over her face.

"I'll let it set for a while" she said.

So, we sat there and chatted about different things while the cum dried on her face.

"Well, my face certainly feels tighter."

"Are you getting hungry?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm starving."

"Ok, why don't you rinse that off your face and we'll go to the restaurant."

"Actually, it feels kind of good. Would it be ok if I went to the restaurant with cum on my face?"

"Sure, if you want. You really can't see it now."

We got dressed, went out to the car and drove to the restaurant. It was a nice place. I ordered steak and a baked potato and a beer. Julie got a grilled chicken Caesar salad and a glass of wine. The food was good, and we were talking.

"Thank you for teaching me all that you did."

"Your welcome. It was my pleasure."

"Hahaha." I chuckled.

"What's so funny?" she asked.

"I just can't believe you still have cum on your face."

"It feels nice. I think the Caesar salad dressing looks like cum."

"Yes, I suppose."

We finished the main course and I asked Julie if she wanted dessert and she said no, so we decided that it was time to drive back to Boston. We went north on Route 100 for a few miles, then picked up route 89 south. It was a long ride, so I told Julie to push the back of the seat down and lay back. I turned the heat up and told that if she wanted to, she could pull down her pants and masturbate. She said ok. She pulled them down and I could see the nice smooth legs of her.

"How do I do it?" she asked.

"That's right you told me you never masturbated before. Well the main thing you want to focus on is your clit. So, use your saliva on your fingers for lubrication and make little circles around and on your clit. Then go up and down. Mix it up until it feels good."

"Ok, here goes."

Julie looked beautiful laying there playing with herself. Before I knew it, I was alongside an 18-wheeler to my right. The driver must have looked down and saw Julie because he started blowing his horn. We both started laughing. I sped up so that he couldn't watch the show.

She started rubbing faster and I could see her legs moving all around. Her knees tight together in one moment then spread wide apart the next. She was getting into it. I had trouble keeping my eyes on the road. She let out a scream when she climaxed.

'Sounded nice, did you enjoy it?"

'Yes, it was great. I can't believe I've never done that before. I mean I've been horny and wet sometimes, but I always felt that it was wrong to masturbate."

We got to where route 89 merges with 93 and was on the home stretch. It wasn't long before I pulled up to her dorm.

"Well, I guess this is it. Did you have fun?" I asked.

"Yes, it was great. You have to promise me though that you'll never tell anyone."

"Of course not. It's our secret."

Then she leaned over and gave me a nice big kiss.

"Wait a minute. Do you still have the cum on your face?"

"Yes, I do! Haha!"

https://www.dnnsoftware.com/activity-feed/my-profile/userid/3126866

http://talks.cam.ac.uk/show/index/110581

https://www.brandsvietnam.com/17631-Hon-50-tai-khoan-tren-Facebook-co-the-la-gia

https://boredofstudies.org/members/docilani.1611343451/about

https://www.buzzfeed.com/gilehiye/im-in-dear-6vppjvpbmn

https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/User:Schlotter

https://thenewsavvy.com/members/schlotter/

https://www.codecademy.com/Schlotter

https://artistecard.com/Schlotter

https://kikdirty.com/members/schlotter.47487/#about

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Her First Gang Bang Ch. 03

Under the Knife

Wife at the Company Retreat