WIFE, SIL, MIL Pt. 17

All of us are excited, we are getting ready for our upcoming Hawaii escapades. We are leaving in two days, We pack our luggage and their parents bought us a First class round trip ticket. Except for our trip from Honolulu to Maui and the accommodations are paid for by Bera.

We are all busy finalizing all the things we will pack for our luggage especially we have three 2-year-old kids.

Bera: Who is doing our checklist?

Adya: Didi & Me, her husband need to relax his going to be busy with us & Mom when we get there.

Bera: Finally!!, Adya & I can taste you.

Adya just looks at me, but my wife seems to doesn't care, My wife's cell phone rings. it's her Mom, my wife told her sisters that they to go to our bedroom because their Mom wants to talk to them in private.

Their phone conference with their Mom lasted about an hour.

Didi: Babe, Mom says get ready she will have a surprise for you.

Adya: Lucky mother fucker, so fucking spoiled.

Bera: Sometimes I think that Mom loves him more than us.

Didi: You guys can touch him now, just touch nothing else.

Adya went in front of me pull down my basketball shorts and grabs my penis.

Adya: Wow your right Didi, he does have a small penis, how can you be so satisfied.

Didi: Make it hard and you will see.

Bera: It's so cute. can I suck it?

Didi: Ummm... ok!

Bera and Adya went on their knees in front of me. Then Adya inserts just the head of my penis inside her mouth and her tongue starts rolling, twirling, and swirling on it, while Bera is licking the shaft of my penis.

Then Adya gently licking my penis urethral openings, and Bera is kissing my balls, then gently licking and massaging them with her tongue.

My moaning gets louder my body starts to tense up, my wife notices it, she knows I am about to cum, so she grabs both my hands and starts kissing me on my lips, we kiss horribly,

Finally, I have enough to reach orgasm, it was so blissful, Bera places the palm of her hand underneath Adya's mouth, and their share my sperm between them.

Didi: Wow! I never seen you cum that much. That was amazing.

That night when my wife & I are lying on our bed, she confronts me.

Didi: Be honest with me, do you & my sisters had a threesome before today?

Me: No, why did you ask me, that?

Didi: I am just wondering because it seems like my sisters already know how to give you a blow job.

Me: Whatever, goodnight

Today is the day we are flying to Oahu, Hawaii. We are on board now, and waiting to take-off. My cover both our body with a blanket, then she leans her head on my shoulder. As our plane starts moving on the runway, my wife starts rubbing my penis and I start to massage her breast. This is our ritual every time we are flying and the plane is about to take off because she is nervous about it.

Finally, we are about to touchdown, inside the plane for more than 6 hours is not fun. After we deplane, we went straight to baggage claim, when we arrived there, their Mom is already there waiting for us.

Their Mom is wearing her usual Hawaiian muumuu dress. I know she is not wearing a bra & panty and I am right, when she hugs me I feel her hard nipples poking on my chest.

We are standing at the pickup zone curb waiting for their van, their cousin Dan is their Mom & Dad's, all-around helper.

Their Mom & Dad has a Mercedes-Benz build customized converted van it is almost a camper. The inside has a full-size bed, kitchen, cornet couch, entertainment center, and a full bathroom. Their Mom temporarily put a playpen/ crib for the three kids. I help Dan place our luggage on the roof carrier rack. Because of the day traffic, it will take us about 45 minutes to 1 hour to get to their Mom & Dad place.

Delia: Som, wait for me in the bedroom & take off all your clothes.

Bera: Can we join?

Delia: You're kidding me. So are you I am fucking horny, my vagina is already wet.

When she gets on the bed, my MIL close the bedroom door, she undresses right away, she not wearing a bra & panty, she told me to sit In the middle of the bed, she kneels in front of me and circles her tongue on my penis head as she gently stroke the shaft of my penis when my penis starts to get alive, she puts her saliva on the tip of my penis head and circle around her breast areola & nipple. She knows that this makes me sexually excited that's why it did not take long my penis is now fully erect.

She straddles facing me in a squat position between my legs, she inserted the head of my penis inside her vagina and she slowly sits on my lap, to have my whole penis inside it, then she wraps her legs around my back.

We start kissing on our lips passionately. Then she starts to grind her hips circling in motion like she's giving me a lap dance. I grab one of her breasts and suck the nipple, while my other hand thumb massages her clitoris.

I missed her so much, she smells so good at her age of 67, it feels like I am fucking a young woman, she is amazing.

Delia: I know you near your orgasm your penis is getting big. You want me to use my vagina inner lips muscles, son?

Me; Ummmm, yes, Mommy, please.

That what she did, the one that she does best, made me scream and I can feel my heart pounding then my mind goes completely blank and I'm not aware of anything around me. I fee series of rapid-fire contractions of my penile muscles and around the base of my anus there is involuntary pelvic thrusting occurs, then my sperm just burst out of my penis.

She continues rapidly in thrusting up and down my penis until:

Delia: Yes! Shit!, Shit!, I finally have an orgasm with a real penis inside my vagina.

She gets up and kneels quickly t

for her to inserts my penis inside her mouth. she gently squeezes the tip of my penis between her lips, while she strokes the shaft of my penis in a good rhythmic motion.

Then she starts making a slow circular motion using tongue around the top of my penis, and her stroking of the shaft of my penis gets faster, she brings me to reach my climax, my sperm burst out my penis inside her mouth and she swallows it all, nothing gets wasted.

Delia: Thank you, son. That's only a preview of our upcoming one-week-long vacation together. I have a big surprise for you.

I went to the bathroom first and took a quick shower, when I get to the van lounge, they're all there, my MIL is laughing with them.

Me: What's funny?

Adya: Nothing, Mom just telling us that she is so happy we're all here, and of course her favorite son-in-law and part-time lover are here.

Didi: Babe, my spoiled brat husband, sit beside me, I missed you.

Delia: Are you guys jealous of him, girls you are all my daughters, my love for you all is unconditional.

Bera: We know Mom, he's just so lucky to part of a very rich family & our Mom spoils him so much. All of us spoil him.

Me: That's why I am grateful.

We finally reach their Mom & Dad beachfront mansion. After we all get settled in, we are at the balcony dining area having lunch.

Delia: When are you guys flying to Maui?

Bera: Monday morning Mom.

Adya: We want to stay at the guest house

Delia: Ok, Laura, come here

Laura: Yes Mam

Delia: Have somebody get the guest house ready for occupancy, my daughters & my son-in/law will stay there while there are here.

Laura: Right away Mam.

Didi: Mom we don't want any helpers staying with us, we all want complete privacy. we can cook for ourselves.

.Adya: Mom, Dad enjoy your grandchildren, Thank you, we need this break from them.

Dad: Get the car key from Dan if you guys want to use it or he can drive for you guys.

Me: Thanks, Dad. we need groceries.

Delia: Son, just tell Dan what you guys need. We have everything here at our storage, drinks, meat, firewoods, chips. vegetables, the only thing we don't have is a cigarette.

Bera: Still early, let's take a drive

Adya: Dad can we use your Cadillac?

Dad: You guys can use whatever is in my garage.

We are cruising Oahu on a '62 Cadillac Seville convertible. We went everywhere, we at a famous food truck near North Shore. We went past by the Dole plantation.

Didi: We have been cruising for 3 hours the guest house is probably ready, let's go home and have sex.

Adya & Bera: YES!!

.Me: Still early to go home

Didi: Remember Babe, there are only two people that tell you what you need to do, me & my Mom.

When we arrived back home, Dan told us that the guest room is ready and most of the things we need is already there including our luggage, and just call him or Laura if we need assistance, their cell phone number is posted on the kitchen reminder board.

The guest house has a master bedroom & 3 more bedrooms plus helper quarters. The beach is approximately 200 yards away. We sit by the balcony to watch the ocean wave & to feel the ocean breeze. There is a balcony bar, I ask them what they want to drink they all want cognac.

While we are relaxing Adya stars rubbing my penis.

Didi: Adya & Bera, I want both of you to have a threesome with my husband, while I am watching.

Adya & Bera: Sure, we are ready, let's all take a shower.

Didi: We can't, the shower room here is not spacious like we have in my bedroom at home. So you guys take a shower in your room and my husband will take a shower here with me, then come back here to our room.

My wife & I had just finished taking a bath, she puts on her bathrobe & cover her hair with the towel. She told me to stay nude wait for Adya & Bera on top of the bed.

Then Adya & Bera get back into our room, they remove the bathrobe that they are wearing that exposed their naked body.

I lie on my back on the bed and Adya straddles me on my face. She places her knees to either side of my head and lowers her vulva down until it's hovering over my mouth. I hold her thighs and start eating her out. Then Bera lies on her tummy on top of me and starts giving me a blowjob.

Then Adya gets extra dominant and grabs my hair and pulls my face close into her vagina, Then she grinds her vulva against my mouth and tongue until she

cum.

Then Adya bends her body forward and rested her weight on her hands and knees and Bera change her position, she lies on her back in front of Adya. Then starts giving Beta oral sex.

Then I kneel behind Adya, and my penis penetrate her vagina from behind. Then I reach around to play with her nipples and clitoris.

Bera is massaging her clitoris at the same time Adya's tongue is rolling, twirling, and swirling the entire time. in her vagina.

I know I am about to cum, so the thrusting of my penis in and out of her vagina gets faster and harder, and the circling of my thumb on her clitoris intensify.

We are all moaning loud we are about to reach the peak of our sexual excitement. The feeling of physical pleasure and sensation, which includes all our accumulated erotic tension. We all cum at the same time. Then my wife:

Didi: Bravo!! Fuck you all, you guys have a threesome before.

Me: What are you talking about?

Adya: It time to tell the truth, be ready for what you are going to hear Didi.

Bera: You are correct, Didi, we have been having sex with your husband for years now.

Adya: Your husband is also the father of my daughter and Beta's son.

Didi: I knew it, my presumption is correct. because our kids have a similarity with my husband. Well, I can't get mad with my sisters, I love you both, I can't change what happens, nobody can.

The three did a group hug.

Me: Thank you, Babe

Didi: I forgive my sisters not you, I am not done with you yet. Please leave the two of us alone.

As soon as Adya & Bera left the room. Didi is shouting at me and told me to take a quick shower. I oblige to her without hesitation.

When I got done taking a shower, she still wearing her bathrobe.

Didi: Wow! you smell good Babe, let me inspect you, good you clean your genitals. NOW, FACE THE BED. BENDS OVER AND PLACE BOTH OF YOUR HANDS AT EDGE OF THE BEB, DON'T YOU EVER LOOK BEHIND YOU!! MOTHER FUCKER!!

I followed what she told me to do. I am waiting of she will do to me. Makes me think if she will spank me on my butt with a paddle or belt.

Then without warning both her hands grab my hips and I shouted so loud and my whole body gets numb and I can't move, I got tears in my eyes, and both Adya & Bera came running inside our room.

Adya; What the fuck!

Bera: Theres blood coming out of his asshole.

My wife is wearing a Strap-ons penis, attach to her pelvis using by a harness, She used it to penetrate my anus. She did not apply a lubricant.

Didi: You fuck my sisters behind my back, now we are even, and you are forgiven.

She pulls it out of my anus, Adya & Bera helps me to sits at the edge of the bed.

Didi: Here's a glass of milk drink it with this pain reliever and anti-inflammatory medication capsule. You will be fine by Monday. It will make you feel drowsy, don't fight it just lie down and rest.

Adya: I will get a mop and bucket to clean his urine on the floor.

Bera: I can't believe you just did that, Didi.

Didi: Yes! I feel relieved, I feel better.

Me: I deserved that punishment.

to be continued...

http://www.hislibris.com/foro-new/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=21475

https://community.hide.me/members/kiquvisa.15029/about

https://www.htgifa.hindustantimes.com/forum/registration/1070/

https://www.hipwee.com/author/hekozuhu/

http://hentai-share.com/171127-%E3%81%AB%E3%83%BC%E3%81%8D%E3%82%85%E3%83%BC-%E9%9C%8A%E8%A3%85%E7%A5%9E%E5%A7%AB%E3%82%A4%E3%83%AA%E3%83%A5%E3%82%B7%E3%82%AA%E3%83%B3%EF%BD%9E%E6%BC%86%E9%BB%92%E3%81%AB%E5%A0%95/

http://kalendarium.hip-hop.pl/kartky-fuego-infinito-premiera-2015-12-11/

https://haskovo.info/106407/%d0%bd%d0%b0%d1%86%d0%b8%d0%be%d0%bd%d0%b0%d0%bb%d0%ba%d0%b8%d1%82%d0%b5-%d1%81%d0%b5-%d0%be%d0%ba%d0%b8%d1%87%d0%b8%d1%85%d0%b0-%d1%81-%d0%b1%d1%80%d0%be%d0%bd%d0%b7%d0%b0-%d0%be%d1%82-%d1%82%d1%83/

https://hypnohub.net/post/show/71197/

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-games-with-gold-march-2020-batman-telltale-3412797

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-games-with-gold-march-2020-batman-telltale-3412797?page=3

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Under the Knife

Wife at the Company Retreat

Julie's First Time